The Ashoori Law Good Deeds Scholarship
We are excited to announce the Ashoori Law Good Deeds Scholarship. This scholarship is intended to assist one driven, kind-hearted college student with a history of going beyond themselves to do good for others. Ashoori Law is impressed by the work college students are doing every day to better the lives of others. Our goal for this scholarship is to help a college student pay for their tuition or other expenses.
Deadline: Your application must be submitted by December 1, 2019 for consideration
- You have performed an act of kindness for another person (this can be a single act or a history of ongoing kindness)
- You are enrolled or accepted in an accredited U.S. undergraduate or graduate program.
- You have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- You must submit an essay for consideration
o Please write an essay of between 750 to 1,000 words introducing yourself, explaining your act of kindness, the impact it has had, and how it has shaped you.
- You must submit a transcript of your last completed semester of schooling (official or unofficial)
- You must fill out our Scholarship application form online
Terms and Conditions
- This scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students alike.
- To apply, you must be enrolled or accepted to an accredited college or university within the United States.
- You must be scheduled to enroll the first semester following the application deadline (Our application deadline is December 1, 2019 so you must be enrolled for Spring 2020).
- You must satisfy the eligibility requirements set-forth above.
- There will be ONE (1) winner of this scholarship.
For more information regarding this scholarship and to apply, please visit: