This scholarship program is available for new students in the field of marketing or business. The goal of this grant is to help first-year students pursue their interest and passion for these fields.
Award: Two students will be selected to receive $1000
Deadline: The deadline for submissions is 1st July 2019 at midnight US central time. The winner will be notified no later than August 1, 2019
- Applicants must be currently enrolled for 2019-2020 academic year. Students of any business and marketing program are encouraged to apply.
- Scholarship for first-year US and international students
- Scholarship funds are based on 1000 words essay on the given topics
- A 1000-word essay on one of the following topics:
- How have businesses used marketing to increase customer satisfaction?
- What is direct marketing, and how does it help startups increase their sales?
- What are some advantages and disadvantages of branding?
- Scholarship funds must be used to pay for qualified expenses, including tuition, books and on-campus room and board for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- To enter, applicants are encouraged to send their submission email@example.com with a subject like “Skyprep Scholarship 2019”, along with their name, college/university, attach CV, and Linkedin profile.
For more information regarding this scholarship please visit: