Exemptions and waivers are types of financial assistance that allow qualified Texas residents or eligible non-residents to attend a public college or university in Texas without paying tuition or, in some cases, tuition and fees.
The Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships processes Exemptions and Waivers for the University.
- Adopted Students Formerly in Foster
- Blind/Deaf Student Exemption Program
- Children of Disabled or Deceased Firemen, Peace Officers, Game Wardens…
- Highest Ranking High School Graduate
- Students Under Conservatorship…
- Children of Professional Nursing Program
- Children of U.S. Military who MIA/POWs
- Military: Orphans of Texas
- Senior Citizen, 65 or Older
- Hazlewood Exemption for Texas Veterans
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.