AP Review Book Annual Scholarship
AP Review Book is an education-focused online publishing platform. We strive to empower students to prepare for college and their AP Examinations. Part of our mission is to help high school students to take part in pursuing higher education. We think one of the best ways to do that is helping students financially through a scholarship program.
Deadline: October 15, 2019
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Applicant must be planning to attend or currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges, community college or universities in the United States of America
- Applicant must submit an essay on the topic:
Why the Student Loan Crisis Is Even Worse Than People Think?
- The essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar it must not exceed three thousand (3000) words.
- By submitting your article, you give us the right to the content in your article. All decisions of the assessors are final.
- All essay submissions should be sent to: email@example.com submitted via our submission form on the scholarship page (apreviewbook.com/scholarship)
- Applicant must complete the application online.
For more information regarding this scholarship and to apply, please visit: