Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
At Dealhack, we believe that volunteer involvement is an integral part of a strong and prosperous community. To encourage this value, we’ve decided to reward a college or university student who demonstrates outstanding volunteer involvement in their community. The winner of our annual award will receive a scholarship to use towards their tuition.
“What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.”
Deadline: June 30, 2019 (yearly)
- Be enrolled full-time at a college or university in the USA or Canada for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Be in good standing with their current academic institution.
- Exemplify outstanding community volunteer involvement.
- Have permission from a parent or legal guardian if they are under the age of 18.
Complete the application online:
- Include your name, email address, and the name of your current school and the institution that you will be attending for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Include the name, phone number, and email address of at least one (1) reference that can verify your volunteer involvement.
- Use your answers to fully describe your community volunteer involvement and what it means to you to be a volunteer. Questions include:
- How do you help in your community?
- How long have you been volunteering?
- Why do you volunteer?
- What does volunteering mean to you and what has it taught you?
- What plans do you have to volunteer in the future?
For more information regarding this scholarship, please visit: https://dealhack.com/scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, please visit: https://dealhack.com/scholarship-application