2019 White Collar Defense Diversity Scholarship
The White Collar Defense Diversity Scholarship is offering a scholarship to African American and Hispanic students from single-mother homes who are committed to pursuing a quality education and who have a demonstrated ability for overcoming adversity and challenges related to their backgrounds.
Deadline: September 30, 2019
- The scholarship program is open to all African American and Hispanic undergraduate, and law school students as well as incoming college freshmen.
- The candidate must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Candidate must have a demonstrated financial need.
- A completed application, which includes the requirements below and the Scholarship Application Cover Sheet available here.
- A 1,000-word essay describing the applicant’s personal situation as a minority with a single mother, the impact that it has had on their life, and how they have overcome those challenges.
- Applicants should also address their college, law school and/or career plans and how this scholarship will help him/her achieve those plans. A current, unofficial academic transcript from the applicant’s school.
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from a teacher, principal, school administrator, work supervisor or a member of the clergy who has known the applicant at least 3 years or more and can speak to why the applicant deserves this scholarship.
To be considered eligible, interested applicants must submit a completed application along with the previously listed requirements by September 30, 2019. The scholarship winner and other applicants will be notified of the results in over the fall of 2019. Address fax or mail submissions to: White Collar Defense Diversity Scholarship Attn: Firm Administrator 409 7th St NW Suite 218 Washington, DC 20004 Fax: (202) 664-1331. For email applications please address: email@example.com
For more information regarding this scholarship, please visit: