2019 – 2020 Good Neighbor Scholarship
The Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships will be accepting applications for the Good Neighbor Scholarship Program for those interested students who may qualify for the award. To be deemed eligible for consideration applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a non-resident of the United States of America;
- Be a native-born citizen and current resident of a nation located within the Western Hemisphere (excluding Cuba);
- Intend to return to the eligible country of residence upon completion of the elected program of study
- Be admitted unconditionally at an eligible public institution in within the state of Texas; and,
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
This scholarship is awarded on a first come, first serve basis in accordance with eligibility.
The application deadline is March 01, 2019. No applications will be accepted after this date.