MS EE Thesis/Project requirements
Forms required to take the Thesis or Engineering Project Courses (See course descriptions below)
- Graduate Committee Selection Form
- Candidacy Form
- Thesis Degree Plan or Project Degree Plan (for ECE Department)
- Degree Plan and Candidacy Form (for Graduate School)
- Selection of Thesis/Dissertation/Doctoral Project Committee Form
- Approval of Thesis/Dissertation/Doctoral Project Title Form
Thesis Course Description
ELEG 5996. Thesis. (6-0) Credit 6 semester hours. A candidate for the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering is required to perform a study, a design of investigation, under the direction of a faculty advisory committee. A written thesis is required to be presented, defended orally and submitted to the faculty advisory committee for approval.
Engineering Project Course Description
ELEG 5913. Engineering Project. (3-0) Credit 3 semester hours. An engineering design and analysis investigation at the master’s level. Topic to be decided between student and advisor and should be relevant to students specialty area. A written project report is required to be presented, defended orally and submitted to the faculty advisory committee for approval.