Master of Science in Electrical Engineering Degree
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Prairie View A&M University offers graduate courses leading to a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (MSEE). The primary objectives of the Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering are:
- To produce graduate students who have advanced training in one of the following areas of Electrical Engineering: Microelectronics, Computer Engineering, and Telecommunications & Signal Processing.
- To produce a significant number of graduates with experience in research.
- To prepare outstanding students to pursue doctoral degrees.
- To produce post-graduates who have the technical, cognitive and interpersonal skills that will allow them to secure employment within the State of Texas and the Nation.
- To enhance the students’ skills in specialized areas and provide opportunities for students to pursue careers in private industry, governmental research laboratories and design facilities.
Areas of Concentration
- Computer Engineering
- Communications and Signal Processing
- Power Systems and Control
- MS EE Admission Requirements
- Graduate School Admissions
- Graduate School Admissions (International Students)
Tuition and Fees