The CS Department and faculty provide certain number of TA and RA positions for graduate students.
This number changes semester by semester, based on the available funding.
Please contact the graduate coordinator, Dr. Lin Li, for detail information.
Prairie View A&M University has the following major financial assistance programs:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Stafford Loans
- Parent Plus Loans
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOGs)
- Federal/State Work Study
- Texas Public Education Grant (TPEG)
- Texas Grants
- B-On Time Loans
Financial assistance also available to students in the Computer Science Department as follows:
- Assistantship for students working with faculty members on grants/contracts.
- Hourly students work within the Computer Science Department.
- Hourly work at the Lockheed Martin Corporation storefront for qualified students.
- Other types of financial assistance.
For more information on University Financial Services Click Here
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.