Welcome to chemical engineering at PVAMU! The freshman advisement/registration process involves both your University College advisor AND your chemical engineering advisor (Dr. Michael Gyamerah). As a freshman, your UC advisor will enroll you into your course; therefore, you will not receive a registration PIN.
Follow these steps for class registration:
- All freshman students are required to fill out the registration form provided by University College (UC). The form will ask for the course number and section number of the course the student plans to take. Be sure your class times do not overlap!
- Bring a copy of the form to the freshman advisor, Dr. Gyamerah, for further advising. Advisement hours are posted on the door. Sign up for a slot.
- Once the meeting has concluded satisfactory, Dr. Gyamerah will sign your registration form. At this time, the form must be delivered to University College.
- At the UC, your representative will enroll you in the courses on the registration form.
- NOTE: If you have any issues during the registration process, return to Dr. Gyamerah for further advising and assistance.
- NOTE: Any deviation from the degree may/will result in a delay for graduation.