Projects are diverse activities and programs where youth master life skills. 4-H youth can select a project from these areas: Animals, Biological Science, Civic Education, Careers & Workforce Preparation, Communication and Arts, Community / Volunteer Service, Consumer & Family Science, Environmental Education, Food and Nutrition, Health, Leadership, Outdoor Education, Recreation, Personal Safety, Science, as well as Technology and Engineering! Become proficient in leading 4-H projects.
Participate in all or any of these programs so that one can become skilled in volunteering with youth. Such programs are:
- Career Smart Spotlight
- 4-H Purple and Gold Advisory Council Training
- Be a Super Hero! Learn How to Sew and Lead 4-H Duds to Dazzle Projects: Career Awareness
- Archery Certification and Training
- Entrepreneurship: Money Making 4-H Projects
- Sausage Making 101, Entrepreneurship
- Create a Fashion Storyboard: Clothing & Textiles Career Awareness
- Germ-Free Tips for Your Home: Housing & Human Environment
- Use Industry Guidelines on Furniture-Layout and Arrangement: Housing and Human Environment
- Visualize and Create Original Designs: Elements of Design
- Make a Wreath to enhance your Interior Decor: Housing and Human Environment
- Master Taking Body Measurements: Clothing and Textiles
Designed for SALE Scholars, students, faculty, staff and you too!
Join the FUN! Make a positive difference in your community!