The College of Business Dean’s Advisory Board (DAB) is dedicated to supporting the College of Business as it strives toward excellence and continuous improvement in its programs and initiatives. The primary role of the Board is to provide the Dean of the College with advice, ideas and resources regarding a variety of issues facing the College. These issues include mission review, accreditation, strategic planning, development and fundraising, curriculum and faculty development, student recruitment and placement, new initiatives, and the environment affecting business education today.
The mission of the Dean’s Advisory Board (DAB) is to provide leadership in bringing positive change in the Prairie View A&M University College of Business.
To achieve this mission, Advisory Board will:
- Assist the College of Business in defining and attaining its goals and strategic plans.
- Provide consultation to the Dean, administration and faculty, serving as advocates for student needs and opinions.
- Support an environment in which business students are provided the opportunity to pursue their academic interests and career goals.
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas, information and experiences among students and faculty and the business community.
- Provide leadership experience and opportunities to improve the College of Business and the University Community.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.