University Facilities Council (UFC)
This committee is the governing and managing body for PVAMU Facilities and Major Project Management, reporting to Executive Sponsorship from both the Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and the Senior Vice President for Business Affairs. UFC is dedicated to supporting the University’s mission by creating and executing the strategic direction for the facilities and major projects that affect space on campus. It will evaluate issues and associated risks. When issues are referred to the UFC or the Executive Cabinet, the chair will provide options put forward by the council that may be considered.
University Facilities Council (UCF) will report quarterly to the Executive Cabinet.
Decisions will consider the impact on students, faculty, external constituents, and staff communities. The Executive Cabinet may overrule decisions. Those decisions with a major negative impact on stakeholders will be re-introduced for discussion.
University Facilities Council (UCF) is chaired by the Executive Director for Academic Technology. Chair will be appointed annually by UFC. A Co-Chair will be appointed annually by the UFC Chair.
Members of this committee include:
- Demitris Cambric, Executive Director for Academic Technology, Academic Affairs (Chair)
- James A. Wilson, Jr., Associate Provost / Director of the Faculty Innovation and Enhancement Program, Academic Affairs
- Alicia Pete, Assistant Vice President/SWA, Athletics
- Krishnamoorthi Ramaswamy, Research
- Cherlye Snead-Greene, Executive Director for Academic Policy & Compliance
- Jay Pettus, Director, Student Center, Auxiliary Services
- Euletha Wade, Director, Business Services, Business Services
- Mollene Williams, Executive Assistant II, Student Affairs
- Brian Cokes, Director, Campus Planning and Space Management, Architecture
- Will Heidel, Utilities Director, Utilities
- Tony Daniels, Director of Intermural and Recreational Sports, Student Affairs
- Terence Finley, Assistant Vice President, Office of Business Affairs