Accountable Mail includes all Registered, Certified, Insured and Express Mail
Return Receipt (Optional) – A return receipt is your proof of delivery. It is available for insured mail and with registered, certified and domestic express mail service. The return receipt identifies the article number, who signed for it and the date it was delivered. It is not necessary to utilize a return receipt on all certified or registered mailings. Be certain to identify your Department Name, Address including the Mailstop (MS) number on any return receipt so we can route them back to your department.
- Added protection for valuable and important mail
- Postal insurance included
- Proves that a letter or package was mailed and received
- Return receipt service available for registered mail
- Restricted delivery service available for registered mail
The following items are needed to prepare an Insured Mailing:
- Green Return Receipt (optional but recommended)
Supplies are available upon request through the Campus Mail Center at X-2321.