Mission Statement for the Division of Academic Enhancement
The mission of the UC Division of Academic Enhancement is to promote the academic success of all PVAMU students by providing a comprehensive array of academic enhancement services and activities. These programs provide students with the assistance they need based on their individual academic requirements from basic skills development to academic support for all college level classes to enhanced learning opportunities for scholars.
Goals for the UC Division of Academic Enhancement
- To provide an effective, integrated developmental program that results in an increased rate of students exiting remediation within one year
- To provide a comprehensive Center for Academic Support that meets the needs of the entire student body.
- To provide appropriate testing, tracking, assessment and evaluation services that support student success
The Mission and Goals of the UC Division of Academic Enhancement are met through these specific units:
- The Developmental Education Program
- The Tutoring Center
- The Department of Testing
- The TSI Compliance Office
Contact Information – Academic Enhancement
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.