Home Schooled Students who graduate from a non-accredited high school must submit the following:
- Completed State of Texas Common Application
- Non-refundable $ 25.00 Application Fee
- Official High School Transcript with graduate date listed
- Minimum Test Scores: SAT- 820 (Verbal/Critical Reading) or ACT- 17 (Composite) (Unconditional)
- Minimum Test Scores: SAT- 710 (Verbal/Critical Reading) or ACT- 15-16 (Composite) (Conditional)
All students who graduate from an accredited High School are eligible to apply for admissions.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.