*All forms must be typed, printed single-sided, and signed by the student and supervisor as indicated on the document.
PV Talent Process Flow – This document displays a high level process of the entire PV Talent process.
PV Talent Resources - This webpage displays all information related to the new PV Talent System.
Supervisor Process – The supervisor will understand what he or she must do to hire a student employee.
Student Employment Success Guide – This manual is a guide to becoming and successful student employee or supervisor. Please review the manual in its entirety and complete the certification page.
Hiring Proposal Documents
Process the following documents to be attached to the Hiring Proposal:
- Student Work Schedule – This form displays the student’s work schedule and is completed in a collaborative effort with the supervisor.
- Confidential Release Form – This form authorizes the University to complete a back ground check. The University conducts a background check on all potential employees.
- Success Guide Certification Sheet – This certifies that the student employee, supervisor and alternate supervisor has read and understands the content of the Student Employment Success Guide. The certification sheet is located within the Student Employment Success Guide.
- Bloodborne Pathogen (BBP) Personnel Exposure Assessment – This assessment is required to determine if you will be exposed to biological hazards from human and/or non-human primates.
Payroll/Employment Eligibility Documents
The student must submit the following documents to the Student Employment Office for processing and to receive their UIN and State Mandated Training Instructions.
- Complete the electronic I-9 via the Guardian System (you will receive two separate emails to complete your I-9 from “perfectcompliance.com”), Please ensure you check your spam or junk folder, if you do not see the correspondence in your email box. The emails will come from DoNotReply@perfectcompliance.com.
- Acceptable Forms of Identification: Once you complete item #1 above, Guardian will provide you with a list of acceptable documents that may be presented to the Student Employment Office. Print the list, if necessary.
- Employee Personal Data Form – This form provides demographic information as well as a point of contact in case of an emergency on campus. It also states your status as a disabled veteran in the United States Armed Forces. If you are not a veteran, please select the appropriate box.
- W-4 Tax Withholding Form – Complete this form so that the University can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay.
- On-Campus Employment Eligibility Form for International Students – International students are required to complete this form to seek eligibility for on-campus employment. Submit this form to the International student advisor in Harrington Science 107. Once completed and signed, return to the Student Employment Office in Harrington Science, Room 111.
The hiring department must attached the following documents to the EWR for processing. Missing or incomplete documents, and late EWRs, will result in a rejection to the creator and delay the hiring process.
- Student Employee Job Offer Letter – The offer letter must be signed by the student employee and the supervisor. Please follow the Student Employee Wage Table for hourly rates.
- Award Letter (if work-study student) – Must submit award by term to show financial aid awards for each semester (must be attached to EWR within 48 hours of creation)
- Position Description Form (Give to your Initiator for processing)
- Bi-Weekly Pay Periods (2015-2016)
- Request for Alternate Hire Date/Hiring Process Deadline Waiver Form
- Student Employee Job Offer Letter
- Student Employee Title Code & Wage Table
- Hiring Calendar (2015-2016)
- Volunteer Information Form
- Volunteer Waiver Form
- SEO Performance Evaluation
- Work-Study Balance Sheet (2015-2016)
- Verbal Counseling Form
- Written Warning Form
- PVSTEP Intern Evaluation Form
- Selective Service Verification
- Selective Service REGISTRATION
- Summer Offer Letter
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.