Empower and challenge yourself to learn through hands-on applicable experience during a summer internship at the state’s second oldest public institution of higher education. Positions pay up to $17 per hour and provide PVAMU students with the work experience needed to enhance their academic pursuits and career endeavors.
- Have completed at least 60 hours by the conclusion of the spring 2013 semester
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA; be in good academic standing and eligible to work in the U.S.
- Be committed to working the entire internship experience (20–35 hours a week for up to 10 weeks)
- Be registered for classes at PVAMU in Fall 2013 by April 30, 2013
Student Internship Hiring Instructions
The application deadline for PV S.T.E.P. has passed. Please click here for other student employment opportunities on campus.
- Available Internship Opportunities
- Summer Internship Program Application
- Departmental Internship Agreement Form
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.