Student Employee Forms

*All forms must be typed, printed single-sided, and signed by the student and supervisor as indicated on the document.


  • Student Process – The student will understand what he or she must do to secure employment at on-campus.
  • Student Employment Success Guide – This manual is a guide to becoming a successful student employee or supervisor.  Please review the manual in its entirety and complete the certification page.
  • Interviewing Tips – Preparation Guide to interviewing with an employer
  • Creating PV Talent Account- Guide to setting up account and applying  to postings in PV Talent.
  • Selective Service Instructions – Guides you through the process of verification and registration of Selective Service for US Male Citizens, 18-25 years old.

Hire Documents

Once you receive a job offer letter, submit the following documents to the hiring department for processing.

  1. Detailed Class Schedule – This document displays the students detailed class schedule for a particular semester.  Student must log in to PV Place for access.
  2. Student Work Schedule – This form displays the student’s work schedule and is completed in a collaborative effort with the supervisor.
  3. Confidential Release Form -  This form authorizes the University to complete a back ground check.  The University conducts a background check on all potential employees.
  4. Success Guide Certification Sheet – This certifies that the student employee, supervisor and alternate supervisor has read and understands the content of the Student Employment Success Guide.  The certification sheet is located within the Student Employment Success Guide.
  5. Bloodborne Pathogen (BBP) Personnel Exposure Assessment – This assessment is required to determine if you will be exposed to biological hazards from human and/or non-human primates.

Payroll/Employment Eligibility Documents

Submit the following documents to the Student Employment Office for processing:

  1. EWR Copy – This document is provided to the student.  The student submits this copy to the Student Employment Office for processing.
  2. Selective Service VERIFICATION – This is required if you are a US Male Citizen, 18-25 years old.  Visit this website to print your Official Letter of Verification.  Click Selective Service Instructions for assistance.
  3. Selective Service REGISTRATION – If you are a US Male Citizen, 18-25 years old, and you have not registered for Selective Service, you may register here.
  4. On-Campus Employment Eligibility Form for International Students – International students are required to complete this form to seek eligibility for on-campus employment.  Submit this form to the International student advisor in Harrington Science 107.  Once completed and signed, return to the Student Employment Office in Harrington Science, Room 111.
  5. Employee Personal Data Form – This form provides demographic information as well as a point of contact in case of an emergency on campus.  It also states your status as a disabled veteran in the United States Armed Forces.  If you are not a veteran, please select the appropriate box.
  6. I-9 Employment Eligibility Form – This form documents that each new employee (both citizen and non-citizen) hired after November 6, 1986 is authorized to work in the United States.  Please complete page 7 of this form.  You must also submit original forms of acceptable documentation as instructed on page 9 of Form I-9.
  7. W-4 Tax Withholding Form – Complete this form so that the University can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay.

Forms and Other Documents

Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.