The following links will provide further information on the policies and procedures that affect students employed in on-campus jobs.
PV Talent Resources - This webpage displays all information related to the new PV Talent System.
- System Policy on Student Employment
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse & Rehabilitation Program
- HIV/AIDS in the workplace and Learning Environment
- Fair Labor Standards
- Department of Labor
- Minimum Wage
- Employee Training
- Criminal History Record Information-Employees and Applicants (Form)
- Dress Code
- General Conditions of Employment
- Grievance Procedure
- Hiring Graduate
- Internal Time Records
- Monitoring Work Study Earnings
- Paying a Student
- Rest Periods
- Student Employee Rights
- Student Employment Pay Increases
- Time-sheet Submittal
- Terminating Student Workers
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.