The following links will provide further information on the policies and procedures that affect students employed in on-campus jobs at Prairie View A&M University.
University Administrative Procedure
System Policies & Regulations
- System Policy on Student Employment
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse & Rehabilitation Program
- HIV/AIDS in the workplace and Learning Environment
- Fair Labor Standards
- Employee Training
- Criminal History Record Information-Employees and Applicants (Form)
Student Employment Hiring Toolkits
- Student Employment Success Guide
- Grievance Procedure
- Hiring Graduate Assistants (Student Hourly)
- Paying a Student
- Rest Periods
- Student Employment Pay Increases
- Terminating Student Workers
Helpful Links & References
Prairie View A&M University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. Ms. Alexia Taylor, Title IX Coordinator, has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies.
Ms. Taylor can be reached at P.O. Box 519; MS 1100 A.I Thomas Bldg. Suite 102 Prairie View, Texas 77446 or by calling 936-261-2123.
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visithttp://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.