R. Radha, Ph.D, PE, Co-Director of STI (Email)
Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering Department
Sharon Evans, Administrative Assistant (Email)
Civil and Environmental Engineering Department
Samantha Glover, Teacher
Intermodal Advisory Committee
The project director will organize an Intermodal Advisory Committee (IAC), consisting of representatives from a broad spectrum of the transportation community. The Advisory Committee’s duties included; (i) review of the program proposals, (ii) assist with securing resources (speakers, fieldtrips), (iii) review curriculum, (iv) provide technical assistance, (iv) provide technical assistance, (v) assist with planning, and (vi) assist with fundraising.
The following individuals are serving on the Intermodal Advisory Committee (IAC).
- Mark Arrington, Equal Opportunity Specialist, FHWA, AustinPhone#: 512 536 5916, Fax#: 512 536 5990, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Bennie Uribe, Director of Employment Opportunities, TxDOT, Austin, TXPhone#: 512 416 4976, Fax#: 512 416 4980, Email: email@example.com
- Mr. Mike Alford, P.E., Deputy District Engineer, TxDOT, Houston, TXPhone#: 713 802 5011, Fax#: 713 802 5400, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Stephen A. Hrncir, P.E., Associate Vice President, HNTB, Houston, TXPhone#: 832 601 2000, Fax#: 832 601 2100, Email: email@example.com
- Mr. James Kruse. Center for Ports & Waterways, Texas Transportation Institute, Houston, TXPhone#: 713 686 2971, Fax#: 713 686 5396, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Robert Benz, P.E., Associate Research Engineer, TTI, Houston, TXPhone#: 713 686 2971, Fax#: 713 686 5396, Email: email@example.com
- Mr. Gray G. James, Manager, Customer Relations, Houston Airport System, Houston, TXPhone#: 281 233 1946, Fax#: 281 233 1859, Email: Gray.James@cityofhouston.net
- Mr. Herbert Thomas, Coordinator, Summer Programs, PVAMU, Prairie View, TXPhone#: 936 261 3573, Fax#: 936 261 3580, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.