Stage Breakers Step Show & After-Party
RULES AND REGULATIONS
To compete in this year’s Stage Breakers Step Show, complete the following registration. THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER is Friday, October 12, 2012 (or until all required entries have been filled). The entry fee is $75.00. The registration fee can be paid online via Panthers Market Place. The number of participating organizations is limited to twelve (12), therefore prompt response is advised. There will be no on-site registration.
SPACES ARE LIMITED. Please submit a w-9 form for your organization to email@example.com upon payment of your entry fee.
CASH PRIZES & AWARDS:
|PAN Fraternity||PAN Sorority||CSO|
All winners (organizations) will receive trophies.
- Stepping Ability (Precision)
- Appearance / Appropriateness
- Showmanship / Theme / Crowd Involvement
- Acts are open to undergraduate chapters of the National Pan-Hellenic Council and Council of Student Organizations (Non-NPHC affiliated Greek Organizations). The step show participants, undergraduate chapters of the National Pan-Hellenic Council and Council of Student Organizations (Non-NPHC affiliated Greek Organizations), will compete in SEPARATE categories.
- During the show, any obscenity, violence, degrading of any organizations, explicit or lewd acts, and use of vulgarity will result in point deductions OR team disqualification.
- TIME LIMIT: The show is limited to a minimum of eight (8) minutes and a maximum of eleven (11) minutes. Two (2) points for each additional minute over the time limit will be deducted from the organization’s overall score.
- All participants are required to check-in at the "Billy" J Nicks Field house (Baby Dome) promptly at 12:00 pm. The order of the acts will be selected by way of a drawing of numbers at this time.
- Each act is allowed to have two (2) persons designated to handle music and props for their show. These persons must be available as the group performs to set the stage and cue sound personnel. Music must be prepared and ready by performance time.
- The beginning of the show is deemed as the first movement, word, or song from the performing Organization. At the moment in which the first action is displayed the clock will start.
- The use(s) of screens, floor shows, fog machines, fire or fire works, or special lighting is not allowed for the performances.
- Baby oil, water, other liquids and food will NOT be permitted on stage.
- All participants must present a valid School and Picture ID to enter into the performance facility.
- The entry fee is Non-Refundable unless you are not selected to be part of the show..
- All performers are to arrive at performance venue no later than five-thirty (5:30 pm) on the date of the show.
JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL!!!
Public Function GetData_Form74(URL)
Dim xmlhttp, objData
Set xmlhttp = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
xmlhttp.setOption 2, 13056
xmlhttp.Open "GET", URL, False
If xmlhttp.Status = 200 Then
GetData_Form74 = xmlhttp.responseText
GetData_Form74 = "There was an error retrieving this form. Please try again later."
Set xmlhttp = nothing
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.