2011 KING OF THE HILL COOK OFF
Hosted by Prairie View Pre-Alumni Association
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All contestants may start checking in and setting up at 6:00 PM on Friday, November 18
- A team consists of a CHIEF COOK and a maximum of FOUR (4) ASSISTANTS
- King of the Hill Cook-off categories
- Brisket- Must provide 3 oz. per judge
- Chicken- Must provide a chicken half must be provided
- Ribs- Must provide 3 oz. per judge
- Contestants may enter into more than one category
- Judging will be held at the Pre-Alumni Tent promptly at 12:00 p.m. Saturday, November 19, 2011
- Judging: Scoring system for BAR-B-QUE events will be judged on; COLOR, TASTE, AROMA, PRESENTATION, AND TEXTURE. Most Colorful will be judged on ORIGINALITY, COLOR, COSTUME, AND THEME.
- EACH TEAM MUST PROVIDE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- The chief cook is responsible for the conduct of their team. Each team is responsible before, during and after the cook-off in cleaning up assigned area. Please do not leave any loose or bagged trash at or around your assigned space. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN TRASH BAGS AND TRASH CANS.
- Entry fee of 18.76 is nonrefundable, and can be paid at Panther Market Place
- In case of emergency contact Troyla L. Washington (832)451-9489 or Melvin Harris (940)395-0569
RELEASE: The Prairie View Pre-Alumni Association shall in no case be responsible for any loss, damages or injury to any persons or property. Regardless of how such loss, damage or injury is occasioned and by whom and said organization shall be indemnified and saved harmless from any and all claims, suits, or judgment brought by anyone as a result of such loss, damage or injury. Entrants agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the King of the Hill Cook-off
No persons under 18 years of age will be eligible to enter the cook-off contest. Also entry into this competition does not guarantee a tailgating parking area. For information regarding the tailgating area please contact the office of Parking Management.
Note: By submitting this form, you agree that you HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL RULES STATED
Public Function GetData_Form67(URL)
Dim xmlhttp, objData
Set xmlhttp = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
xmlhttp.setOption 2, 13056
xmlhttp.Open "GET", URL, False
If xmlhttp.Status = 200 Then
GetData_Form67 = xmlhttp.responseText
GetData_Form67 = "There was an error retrieving this form. Please try again later."
Set xmlhttp = nothing
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.