Student organizations play an important role in the socialization of students and in helping students develop skills in leadership and service. All students are encouraged to become active members in any of the following appropriate organizations sponsored by the School of Architecture.
- American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- National Organization of Minority Architecture Students (NOMAS)
- Women in Architecture
- The Tau Sigma Delta Honor Society for Architecture and Allied Arts of Design National Honor Society
- Alpha Rho Chi
- Association of General Contractors
- Homebuilders Association of America
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.