You can refer to the following resources for more information and save them in your browser for later reference.
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
The Civil Rights Act of 1991 As Amended
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Titles I and V
The Rehabilitation Act of 1973 Sections 501 and 505
U.S. Department of Labor-Office of Contracts and Compliance Programs
Affirmative Action-Executive Order 11246
The Implicit Association Test:
- Project Implicit is a long-term research project based at Harvard University that aims to measure people’s preferences for certain social groups over others
- The IAT is designed to examine which words and concepts are strongly paired in people’s mind.
- It is taken anonymously, requires only about 5-10 minutes to complete and provides insight into personal biases, including race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.
- The test requires Macromedia Flash Player
- More than 4.5 million people have completed the online demonstration tests since 1998.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.