Cheer Squad Handbook: Art. XI Sponsor Pledge
- To treat each squad member as an individual and to bring out his/her best qualities.
- To help each squad member develop skills and attitudes necessary for a successful future.
- To be a positive role model for the squad.
- To be more concerned about building character and integrity in my cheer/yell leaders/mascots than in winning.
- To display the qualities of good sportsmanship and fair play.
- To provide safe practice and performance areas for the squad.
- To follow proper safety guidelines and stunt progressions and to communicate these concepts to the squad members in order to minimize the risk of injury.
- To maximize practice time by following a written, organized practice plan.
- To make practices fun, yet challenging.
- To stay current in the area of cheerleading and to continue to improve my coaching skills.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.