Cheer Squad Handbook: Art. VI – Code of Conduct
Scenarios that may prompt disciplinary action.
• Members improperly attired for performance or practice.
• Members wearing jewelry during performances and practices.
• Inappropriate grooming or hygiene practices.
• Inappropriately long fingernails, (longer than 1/4 inch).
• Repeated tardiness.
• Failure to perform duties.
• Un-kept uniform (not cleaned).
• Unexcused absences from games or practices.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.