Cheer Squad Handbook: Art. III Sec A – Membership & Selection
- Squad members are selected by a panel of judges.
- Try-outs will occur at the end of the academic year for the next season.
- Squad members who are unable to perform their duties will be replaced by alternatives based on the judges try-out scores.
- Cheer/yell leaders must be able to perform collegiate level tumbling (i.e., standing and running backhand spring, etc)
- Judges decisions are final.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.