Cheer Squad Handbook: Art. II – Requirements & Eligibility
- Members should be mature, have ethically sound judgment, and a outgoing energetic personality.
- Willingness to accept criticism from fellow squad members, advisor and the student body.
- Full-time student and maintain a 2.50 accumulative GPA.
- Abide by the policies and procedures.
- Disclose to the advisor conditions that may interfere with performance (i.e. asthma, back/knee problems, etc.)
- Once a squad member is dismissed or quits, the individual is subject to a review before he or she is allowed to try out for another season. (All uniforms must be returned immediately).
- At the end of each season, squad member uniforms must be returned within five (5) business days or a levy of, $250.00 per uniform, will be charged (added to school fees) to the offending member.
- Provide a copy of a physical examination from a reputable physician stating the ability to satisfactorily perform the responsibilities given.
- Must present proof of Student Accident Insurance from the TAMU System or provide personal insurance.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.