CAB Constitution Art. II Sec I
ARTICLE II – MEETINGS
Section I – Executive Board
A. Rules of Order
1. The Director will preside over all executive Board meetings.
a. A quorum will be necessary in order to conduct official business.
b. A quorum shall consist of 2/3 of the voting membership of the Executive Board.
3. Before a member takes the floor he/she must be acknowledged and given the floor by the Director.
3. An item may be called to a vote if a motion is made and seconded from within the voting membership of the Executive Board.
4. An item may be called to a vote if a motion is made and seconded from within the voting membership of the Executive Board.
5. A 2/3 majority of all voting members present constitutes approval of the motion.
1. All meetings of the Executive Board shall be open to the public except while meeting in executive session.
2. An executive session may be declared by the Director when discussing (but not voting on):
3. Each voting member shall be allowed a maximum of three excused absences must be explained in writing to and approved by the Executive Board.
C. Frequency of Meetings
1. The Executive Board shall meet on a regular weekly basis at the time when all voting members can attend.
2. Special Meetings
a. A special meeting may be called by the Director as needed if 24 hours notice is given as to the purpose of the meeting to all voting members.
b. May be called if 1/3 of the voting membership of the Executive Board submit and sign a request in writing to the Director.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.