The place where memories are made!
Recreational Sports at Prairie View A&M University mission is to engage the Students, Faculty & Staff and surrounding community in the pursuit and commitment of healthy lifestyles by promoting all-inclusive recreation programs, services, innovative facilities and industry leading staff.
The Intramural programs offers Students, Faculty/Staff and Alumni the opportunity to participate competitively or recreationally in a variety of sports and activities ranging from basketball, dodge ball, soccer, softball, volleyball and tennis, to Ping-Pong, Madden tournaments and much more. We have something for everyone to enjoy. Challenge yourself and others by getting involved today.
Our Core Values…
- We will commit to demonstrating the highest level of customer service professionalism to honor our friendships in support of building university awareness, development, participation, and responsibility within the Community.
- We will foster teamwork, respect of individual rights, and sportsmanship through various recreational sports.
- We will model and promote healthy lifestyles.
- We will comply with NIRSA Code of Ethics.
- We will honor the tradition started in Historical Black Colleges & Universities supporting excellence, diversity and leadership through collegiate recreation.
- We will respect everyone that we come into contact in all facets of life.
- We will create an environment enriched with fun, enthusiastic collaborations and passion staff!
- We will produce productive panthers!
Find the time to unwind with us. We offer several programs, which include individual, dual, and team sports for men, women and co-ed. The programs range from structured activities, such as tournaments, or free play.
|3 Point Shoot-Out||Ping Pong|
|Football( Flag and Powder Puff)||Softball|
PVAMU ID must be presented to participate and checkout equipment/supplies.
Please Note: We are accepting registration for ALL tournaments now.
Registration for all tournaments begins Thursday, August 21, 2014
Each tournament registration closes @ 5pm the day prior to play.
You can create a team now that plays at a later date.
Click on the link above to register TODAY!
INTRAMURALS SPORTS PARTICIPANTS GUIDE All Intramural sports participants are encouraged to review the Intramurals Sports Participants Guide. This area contains information on the basic rules and regulations that govern Rec Sports facilities and events. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with them, it will make your experience more enjoyable.
“If bread is the first necessity of life, recreation is a close second.”
Coordinator of Intramurals
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.