JOHNSON-PHILLIP ALL FAITHS CHAPEL
59th ANNUAL MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE
February 7th and 8th, 2017
Save the Date
- To develop an Ecumenical Leadership Community.
- To cultivate and prepare individuals in the Field of Ministry.
- To engage participation in the Sociological Life of the Community
- To enhance Christian Leadership with our churches.
- 59th Annual Ministers’ Conference Flyer
- 59th Annual Ministers’ Conference Registration
- 59th Annual Ministers’ Conference Brochure
- Souvenir Program Advertising Agreement
“Practical Preaching within a Millennium Culture”
Bishop Ted G. Thomas
Dr. Tellis J. Chapman
Dr. George V. Clark
Dr. Michael W. Waters
Dr. Delvin Atchinson, I
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.