Students Can Expect From the Career Center…
- Confidentiality: Staff shall maintain the confidentiality of student information, including written records, reports, and computer databases.
- Freedom of Choice: Students are entitled to unbiased, objective assistance from Career Center staff in developing a career plan and making career choices.
- Access to Services and Events: The only requirement for students to receive/attend Career Center services is registration with the Career Center.
- Access to Career Information: All students, regardless of personal or educational background, are provided equal and full access to career-related information, including information on employing organizations and career opportunities. The Career Center staff is committed to informing students of how to obtain information which may influence a student’s career choices.
- Testing Information: The Career Center staff will inform students of the availability of testing, purpose of testing, and policies regarding disclosure of test results.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.