3. Request Access to MAESTRO
WHAT IS MAESTRO?
MAESTRO is an enterprise-wide system that supports researchers and research administration across the Texas A&M University System (TAMUS). TAMU Research Information Systems group is tasked to develop and implement MAESTRO.
- Provide researchers with timely and accurate information needed to manage their research activities and to establish collaborations
- Publish up to date research key performance indicators for all TAMUS institutions and Board of Regents
- Streamline research administration processes to minimize inefficiencies and improve turnaround time
FOR WHAT PURPOSES SHOULD MAESTRO BE USED?
- Obtain Internal approvals for application submissions
- View grant account balances and detailed transactions on funded projects
- Add research interests to database for collaborations
- Search for people within the A&M System with a specific area of interest
- Search for grants awarded to members of the A&M System
- Search inventory of all members of the A&M System
- Complete Conflict of Interest disclosures
HOW SHOULD I ACCESS MAESTRO?
MAESTRO is accessible through your Single-Sign-On. If you have trouble accessing MAESTRO or need assistance/training, please contact:
|Employee Name||Email Address||Phone Number|