NEW Physical Office Location: Whilhelmina Fitzgerald Delco Bldg., Suite163 and 164, Prairie View A&M University, main campus
The Office of Research Regulatory Compliance, a unit of the Office of Research and Graduate Studies at Prairie View A&M University, is involved in the oversight of research and sponsored programs. The university is committed to assuring that all research activities are conducted in a manner that promotes the rights and welfare of the participants and maintains the integrity of the research. Through three key committees and related programs and activities, the Office of Research Compliance develops, implements and oversees university policies related to the following areas:
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) – Research involving humans
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) – Research involving animals
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)- Research involving rDNA or biohazardous agents
- Responsible Conduct in Research (RCR)
- Research Misconduct
- Conflict of Interest
- Reporting Research Risk, Fraud, and Misconduct
- Export Controls
Detailed information about IRB, IACUC and IBC, as well as contact information for the Office of Research Compliance and some external information resources regarding compliance issues, are available via the links on this page.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.