- Our contracts team assists principal investigators and departmental staff with the post-award administration of contracts.
- Conflict of Interest is a situation that has the potential to undermine the impartiality of a person because of the possibility of a clash between the person’s self-interest and professional interest or public interest, or a situation in which a party’s responsibility to a second-party limits its ability to discharge its responsibility to a third-party.
- Cost sharing or matching means that portion of project or program costs not borne by the funding agency.
- Export Controls laws restrict the shipment, transmission or transfer of certain items, software, technology and services from the United States to foreign countries, as well as “deemed exports” which are releases of controlled physical items or controlled information to foreign nationals located in the United States
- Time and Effort reporting requirements are part of the allowable costs as defined by the U.S. Office of Management and Budgets (OMB).
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.