- Accumulation of some heavy metals in the muscles of Diplodus sargus, inhabiting El-Mex Bay (Alexandria, Mediterranean Sea) with special references to its physiological responses.
Authors: Mohamed H. Ghanem, Sabry M. Shehata , Mohamed M. Abu-Zaid, Ahmed M. Abdel Halim and Mahmoud M. Abbas
- An integrated field and remote sensing approach for water quality mapping of Lake Burullus, Egypt.
Authors: Sameh B. El-Kafrawy; Ahmad Khalafallah; Mohy Omar; Mostafa M. H. Khalil; Adel Yehia and Mona Allam.
- Ecological aspects of crustacean community inhabiting Abu Galum protected area, Gulf of Aqaba, Egypt.
Authors: Abd Al-Kader M. Hassan, Neveen H. Mahmoud, Ahmed M. El-sadek and Fekry M. Abou Senna.
- Effect of temperature and salinity on larval growth of the gilthead seabream, Sparus aurata.
Authors: Ahmad M. Azab1, Mostafa A. Mousa, Noha A. Khalil, Hassan M. M. Khalaf Allah and Ramdan T. M. Mabrouk.
- Variation in taxonomical position and biofertilizing efficiency of some seaweed on germination of Vigna unguiculata (L)
Authors: Mona M. Ismail and Shimaa M. El-Shafay.
- Diversity and antimicrobial activity of Red Sea mangrove actinomycetes (Egypt).
Authors: Ehab A. Beltagy; Essam H. Abdel-Shakour; Sameer H. M. Qari; Bahgat M. Reffat; Nayer M. Fahmy and Gehan M. Abou El-Ela.
- Detection of microcystin-LR in water supply at one of the Egyptian water treatment plants with potential use of a novel absorbent material for its removal.
Authors: Fedekar F. Madkour, Shymaa M. Shalaby, Yusuf Y. Sultan, Amina A. Dessouki and Adel A. Mohammed.
- Production and characterization of antifungal active substance from some marine and freshwater algae.
Authors: Mostafa M. El-Sheekh, Shimaa M. El-Shafay, Enas M. El-Ballat.
- Transplantation and cultivation of some coral species on a reef of Breakah Bay, Ras Muhammad, Egypt.
Authors: Mohammed A. Abdo and Muhammad M. Hegazi.
- Assessment and chemical treatment of heavy metals-bearing industrial waste water discharged into the River Nile: case study.
Authors: Mohamed H. Abdo; Mohamed H. El-sharkawy; Mokhles H. El-Kordy and Mostafa E. Mostafa.
- Morphometric study and length- weight relationship on the squid Loligo forbesi (Cephalopoda: Loliginidae) from the Egyptian Mediterranean waters
Author : Waheed M. Emam, AbdELhalim A. Saad, Rafik Riad and Hamida A. ALwerfaly
- Impact of El- Rahawy Drain on the water quality of Rosetta Branch of the River Nile, Egypt
Author : Mourad Dimian; Noha Donia; Ali Wadi and Fayez Ibrahim
- Efficacy of the fungi Aspergillus terreus and Penicillium janthinellum as biological control agents against Biomphalaria alexandrina snails
Author : Abd El-Halim A. Saad ; Magdy T. Khalil; Fawzy M. A. Ragab; Amal A. I. Mekawey and Marwa T. A. Abd El-Wareth
- Acute phase proteins in cattle as markers of chronic exposure to environmental pollutants at El Salam canal region, North Sinai, Egypt
Author : Donia, G. R.
- Impact of diffused pollution on histological and hematological properties of Mugil cephalus and Mugil capito collected from lake Manzalah, Egypt
Author : Tayel, S. I.; Ahmed, N. A. M. and EL-Hossiny, M. A.
- Distribution of Symbiodinium in corals of the Red Sea, Egypt
Author : Muhammad Y. Dosoky, Fedekar F. Madkour, Mahmoud H. Hanafy and Mohamed I. Ahmed
- First record of the stomatopod crustacean Clorida albolitura Ahyong & Naiyanetr, 2000 from the eastern Mediterranean coast of Egypt
Author : Khaled Mahmoud Abdelsalam
- Evaluation of pheromone lures for trapping the tomato borer moths, Tuta absoluta in tomato fields in Egypt
Author : Taha, A.M., Talaat E. Emara, Hanafy, A.R.I. and Gamal M. Hassan
- Adult and larval fish assemblages in Mabahiss Bay, northern Red Sea, Egypt
Author: Mohamed Abu El-Regal; Mohamed M. Abu Zeid; Ahmed M. Hellal and Mahmoud M. Maaty
- Impacts of Accelerated Coastal Developments on the Eastern Coast of Qatar, Case study: Umm Saeed Coastal Area
Author: Fahad H. Aljamali, Elham, M. Ali, Mahmoud H. Ahmed
- Role of cereal-legume intercropping on invertebrate community abundance
Author : Khalid A. Asiry
- Recent environmental changes and water quality index of Abu Za’baal lakes, Egypt
Author : Mohamed H. Abdo
- Sewage pollution and zooplankton assemblages along the Rosetta Nile branch at El Rahawy area, Egypt
Author : Abdel-Halim A. Saad1; Waheed M. Emam; Gamal M. El-Shabrawy , and Fawzia M. Gowedar
- Evaluation of water quality of Abu-Qir Bay, Mediterranean coast, Egypt
Author : Waheed M. Emam, Abd El-Halim A. Saad, Khalid M. El-Moselhy and Najat A. Owen
- Adult and larval reef fish communities in a coastal reef lagoon at Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt
Author : Mohamed A. Abu El-Regal
- Bioaccumulation of heavy metals and their histopathological impact on muscles of Clarias gariepinus from El-Rahawy drain, Egypt
Author : Seham A. Ibrahim; Mohammad M. N. Authman;
Hanan S. Gaber and Midhat A. El-Kasheif
- Isolation of Nucleopolyhedrovirus (NPV) from the Beet armyworm Spodoptera exigua (Hübner) (SpexNPV)
Author : Magda Khattab
- Assessment of the changes in some diagnostic parameters in male albino rats fed on an Azo Dye
Author : Mohammed S. Al-Shinnawy and Nabawy A. Elkattan
- Environmental management of Burullus Protectorate (Egypt), with special reference to fisheries
Author : Magdy T. Khalil
- Accumulation of some heavy metals and biochemical alterations in muscles of Oreochromis niloticus from the River Nile in Upper Egypt.
Author: Amal M. Yacoub and Nahed S. Gad
- Impacts of Blooming Phenomenon on Water Quality and Fishes in Qarun Lake, Egypt
Author: Abou El-Gheit, E. N.; Abdo, M. H. and Mahmoud, S. A.
- Epidemiological and bacteriological studies on tenacibaculosis in some Red Sea fishes, Egypt
Author: Mohamed A. A. Abd El-Galil and Mahmoud Hashem
- Fisheries and population dynamics of the green tiger shrimp, Penaeus semisulcatus from the Arabian Sea, Oman
Author: Sahar F. Mehanna; Sergiy Khvorov; Lubna Al-Kharusi;
- Effect of trap color on captures of Tuta absoluta moths (Lepidoptera: Gelechiidae)
Author: Taha, A. M.; Homam B. H.; Afsah, A. F. E. and Fatma. M. EL-Sharkawy
- Diversity of functional groups of soil fauna in Egyptian habitats
Author: Safwat H. Shakir Hanna, Samir I. Ghabbour, Wafai Z. A. Mikhail,
Hassan M. Sobhy and Gehane Sultan
- Potential Impacts of Climate Change on Soil Fauna: Case of the Xero-Mediterranean Omayed Biosphere Reserve (OBR), Egypt
Author: Samir I. Ghabbour
- Temperature-Dependent Development and Degree-Days Models of the Peach Fruit Fly Bactrocera zonata (Saunders) and the Cucurbit Fly Dacus ciliatus (Loew)
Author: Badr El-Sabah A. Fetoh, A. A. Abdel Gawad, F. F. Shalaby and M. F. Elyme
- Water quality management of lake Temsah, Egypt using geographical information system (GIS)
Author: Noha Donia
- Seasonal fluctuation of the broad mite Polyphagotarsonemus latus (Acari: Tarsonemidae) and its predatory mites on some pepper cultivars in Egypt
Author: Ashraf A. Montasser; Aleya S. Marzouk; Hanafy, A. R. I. and Gamal M. Hassan
- Assessment of fisheries and marine biodiversity of Sallum Gulf, Egypt
Author: Alaa Edin Elhaweet, Mohamed R. Fishar, Yasser Geneid, and Essam Abdel-Moula
- A study on the effect of the sea cucumber Actinopyga mauritiana (Echinodermata: Holothuroidea) on the sediment characteristics at El-Gemsha Bay, Red Sea coast, Egypt
Author: Mahmoud H. Hanafy
- Acaricidal ovicial and repellent activities of some plant extracts on the date palm dust mite, Oligonychus afrasiaticus Meg. (acari: tetranychidae)
Author: Badr El-Sabah A. Fetoh, and Kholoud A. Al-Shammery
- Protein and esterase profile patterns of the camel tick Hyalomma (Hyalomma) dromedarii (Koch) (Acari: lxodidae) in Hail and Qassim Regions, Saudi Arabia
Author: Kholoud A. Al-Shammery and Badr El-Sabah A. Fetoh
- Assessment of the Eutrophic Status of Lake Burullus (Egypt) using Remote Sensing
Author: Hanan Farag and Ayman El-Gamal
- Growth Rate of the Top Shell Tectus dentatus (Forskål, 1775) Under Laboratory Conditions, 1- Effect of Density
Author: Mostafa A.M. Mahmoud, Mohamed H. Yassien, Fatma A. Abdel-Razek,Saad Z. Mohamed and Ali A-F. A. Gab-Alla
- Feeding ecology of the round sardinella, Sardinella aurita (Family: Clupeidae) in the Egyptian Mediterranean waters
Author: Fedekar F. Madkour
- Integrated control of the twospotted spider mite Tetranychus urticae Koch (Acari: Tetranychidae) on faba bean Vicia faba (L.) in an open field at Behaira Governorate, Egypt
Author: M. M. E. Elmoghazy; E. M. A. El-Saiedy and Amal H. M. Romeih
- Gasoline inhalation induces perturbation in the rat lung antioxidant defense system and tissue structure
Author: Ahmed Ezzat
- Impact of Pollution on Invertebrates Biodiversity in the River Nile Associated With Dahab and El-Warrak Islands, Egypt
Author: Setaita Sleem
- Biology and control of the broad mite Polyphagotarsonemus latus (Banks, 1904) (Acari Tarsonemidae)
Author: Ashraf Montasser
- Long – term fluctuations of macrobenthic invertebrates in Aswan Water Reservoir, Egypt
Author: Isaac A. Iskaros
- Oxidative stress and antioxidant enzymes in Oreochromis niloticus as biomarkers of exposure to crude oil pollution
Author: Nahed S. Gad
- Description of life cycle stages of the broad mite Polyphagotarsonemus latus (Banks, 1904) (Acari: Tarsonemidae) based on light and scanning electron microscopy
Author: Ashraf A. Montasser
- Upgrading groundwater quality using spatial assessment of pollution impacts on soil resources in Tagarades area, Greece.
Author: Mohamed Elhag and Vasileios Takavakoglou
- Effects of temperature and salinity on growth and reproduction of the freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbergii (Crustacea- Decapoda) in Egypt.
Author: Madlen M. Habashy and Montaser M. S. Hassan
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.