Register Now for the Panther Research Institute: Grant Writing
The grant writing institute is an opportunity for each participant to gain hands-on experience with the grant writing process. We encourage formation of writing teams of not more than five individuals which should include at least one graduate student The Institute will provide guided sessions for proposal development which MUST result in a completed proposal almost ready for submission to an external funding source.
- A 2-4 page concept is required to support your registration for participation.
- Submit the concept paper and registration by the close of business on Monday, May 9, 2016.
- 2016 Research Mini-grant recipients are NOT REQUIRED to submit a concept paper.
- List each team member with an email address.
- Only one concept paper for the team should be submitted.
- Upon receipt of your team registration, we will contact you with additional information.
Registration as an individual without a listing of team members is prohibited.
Complete registration below to secure your participation.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.