Doing Business With PVAMU
We appreciate your interest in doing business with Prairie View A&M University. Reliable, competitive suppliers are extremely valuable in the procurement process. Therefore, we encourage your participation.
The first step in the process is to register your company on the State of Texas Certified Master Bidders List (CMBL). Complete information about the CMBL, including the application forms, may be found by going to the Window on State Government website. After you have registered on the CMBL, we recommend that you contact the Procurement Supervisor to schedule an appointment to formally introduce your company.
- Please make appointments in advance to see a member of our staff. (Hours of Operation)
- In accordance with our Code of Ethics, your business should be conducted openly and frankly. As an institution of the State of Texas, our records are a matter of public record.
- Suppliers are expected to honor all pricing, delivery, and service agreements as quoted. Please quote realistic delivery dates!
- All purchases must be secured with a University Purchase Order (i.e. P10XXXX, P20XXXX, etc.), E-Doc or L-Doc reference # (i.e. E10XXXX, L20XXXX, etc.), or a Credit/Procurement Card. Payment is not guaranteed by Prairie View A&M University for orders placed without one of the payment methods previously mentioned.
- The purchase order is a contract that establishes the terms of a purchase. Goods or services ordered are to agree with stated items on the approved purchase order. Any changes to the order requires issuance of a purchase order modification by the Procurement Office, prior to providing goods or services to the university.
- We adhere strictly to the Code of Ethics promulgated by the National Association of Educational Procurement.
- Refer to other helpful resources from this page.
- Bid Opportunities
- Bidder’s Registration
- Sub-Contractors Signup
- Bid Protest Procedure
- University Holidays
- Doing Business With the State of Texas
- PVAMU Forms
- L-Doc Implementation Letter
- Other Resources
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.