Library Research Resources
All faculty, staff and students are required to enter their network ID and network password to access the J. B. Coleman Library’s electronic resources from off campus.
John B. Coleman Library Databases: Full-Text Articles (Scholar Journals, Newspapers, Magazines, eBooks)
- EBSCOhost All Databases
- Issues and Controversies
- Oxford African American Studies Center
- World News Digest
- NewsBank International Studies
- ProQuest Ebook Central (On Campus)
- ProQuest Ebook Central (Off Campus)
- Credo Reference
- John B. Coleman Library A-Z List of Electronic Resources by Subject Areas
Please contact Ms. Gay, Head of Reference and Information Services Librarian II if you need research guidance.
Office Number: 936-261-1506
Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org