NASA Science and Technology Institute STEM Student Internship
We are seeking students from underrepresented populations to receive training and conduct research in the fields of Bone loss, Space Radiation and Mathematical Modeling. Paid stipend covers both fall and spring semesters. Ten weeks, paid summer internship associated with NASA Centers; such as Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX and Langley Research Center in Hampton Virginia.
Stipend to be paid according to the following schedule:
- Fall Semester – $1,000
- Spring Semester – $1,000
- Summer Internship at NASA Ames Research Center – $6,000 + $1,000 (travel) + $1,000 (lodging) – Total Amount $10,000
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have and maintain a GPA at or above 3.0.
- Must be either a sophomore or a junior.
- Biology, Chemistry or Engineering majors preferred
- Completed Application form
- Two completed recommendation forms.
- Current Resume
- Official transcript (you may send an unofficial copy to expedite the application review, and upon provisionary acceptance arrange for the official one to be sent)
Submit Completed Packets to:
Dr. Sukesh Aghara
Prairie View A&M University
Chemical Engineering Department
P.O. Box 519; MS 2505
Prairie View, TX 77446
Your application will be reviewed as soon as all the above items are received. You may call 936-261-9410/9405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out regarding the status of your application.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.