|Current Research Projects || Funding Opportunities in Physics || Funding Opportunities in General |
| Student Research/Employment Opportunity || Current Student Projects || Research Collaborations |
| Past Research || Master’s Theses || Research Links|
The Department has several ongoing collaborative programs with schools, colleges, universities, government and the industry. The following are a representative sample of these collaborations. The names of the physics faculty and staff involved in the collaboration appear in parentheses.
- PVAMU-NASA Center for Applied Radiation Research (CARR) [Saganti & Storr]
- PV Solar Observatory [Cudnik]
- Chancellor’s Research Initiative [Saganti]
- Expanding Conventional Seismic Stratigraphy into the Multicomponent Seismic Domain, with Bureau of Economic Geology, Austin (Department of Energy). [Aluka]
- [more to come, check back often!]
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.