PVAMU students can pay for student bills using credit cards, e-checks and debit cards. Student can also authorized users such as their Mom, Dad, Grandma, etc to make on line payments toward their student bill. All the authorized user needs is a valid email address and computer access.
How to Make an On-line Payment
1. Access PANTHERTRACKS at http://panthertracks.pvamu.edu/
2. Select “Current Students”
3. Click on “Enter PVPlace Now”
4. Enter the User ID and PIN to access the system. If you forgot your pin please utilize the forgot pin button. If you need further assistance please contact 936-261-2525.
5. Select the gold “Student” Tab at the top of the page
6. Click on “Click here to access Panthertracks” at the bottom of the page
7. Select the purple “Student” tab again at the top of the page
8. Click on “Student Account”
9. Select “Make a Payment”
You will be directed to another web page that is a secure area for making student bill payments
You will have reenter you Student ID(Pxxxxxxx) and Pin
Read the Announcements for important information
Select the action you wish to do: (See Tabs at top)