Remember . . .
- The THEA Test must be taken to receive class advisement and registration; www.pvamu.edu/pages/1067.asp
- Have proof of exempt from the THEA Test on file to receive class advisement and registration
- Admitted students will have lunch provided for at their orientation session
- Bring picture identification
- Bring a copy of your electronic confirmation card
- Duplicate registrations are not accepted; contact the office with any changes
- The State of Texas now requires that every first-time student (regardless of age or classification), enrolling after January 1, 2010, residing on campus at Prairie View A&M University must show evidence of being immunized against bacterial meningitis Meningitis Document NSO. For additional information please contact email@example.com