Control and Intelligent System
Dr. Shield Lin
Control Algorithm and Implementation, Finite Element Analysis on Structure and Dynamics, and Robotics.
Modeling and control of hierarchical adaptive systems with distributed intelligence at different length scales.
Block Diagram of Second Generation Array, Showing Motor Mounting,
Cylinder Phasing, and Exit Slot Geometry.
Computer Simulation Using Matlab
Control and Intelligent System Recent Publications
- "Eigenvectors and Robust Stability of Uncertain Matrices," Journal of Control and Intelligent Systems, Vol. 30, No. 3, paper number 201-1164, pp126-133, 2002.
- "Robust Control with Pole Clustering for Uncertain Robotic Systems," Journal of Control and Intelligent Systems, Vol. 28, No. 2, paper number 201-1087, pp72-79, 2000.
- "Resin Cure Monitoring Using Fiber-Optic Sensing Method" technical presentation in the workshop at the Army Research Laboratory, Aberdeen, Maryland, November 8-9, 1999.
- "Development of Pressure Controlled Molding System," ASEE Gulf-Southwest Annual Conference, March 1999.
- "Observer-Based Controller for Robust Pole Clustering in a Vertical Strip and Disturbance Rejection in Structured Uncertain Systems" the International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, Vol 8, 1998.
"Modeling of a Nonlinear Synthetic Jet Actuator," accepted to the 15th IASTED International Conference on Modelling and Simulation, Marina del Rey, California, paper number 414-70, March 1-3, 2004.