Cheer Squad Handbook: Art. VII -Non Adherence & Dismissal
Non-Adherence to Policies and Procedures
- First warning, after a squad member has been warned once, he or she will be placed on probation for one week during which the individual must still attend practice, but will not actively participate in performances.
- Second warning, warrants a probationary period for a period of three weeks.
- After a third warning, the member will be terminated.
- Negative behavior while representing the squad.
- Disrespect for self, fellow squad members and for advisor.
- The use of profane or vulgar language while in uniform.
- Missing a performance when scheduled to perform.
- Missing scheduled activities during probation.
- More than three warnings
- Leaving a cheerleading event without permission from the Advisors and/or Director of Student Activities and Leadership.