Parents are highly encouraged to participate in orientation wither student so everyone is familiar with what is needed to be successful in transitioning to the university. This program is offered in conjunction with the student’s orientation session. This service is free to parents/guests, however family members and guests of students participating in orientation are responsible for the lunch on campus. The cost to eat in our dining facility is $7.25* per person.
Laws and policies are reviewed. In addition to the Treasury, Registrar, Auxiliary and Financial Aid Overviews, you will receive information on:
- Department of Public Safety Overview
- Parent Association Briefing
- Empowering parents of college students
- Academic Overview
- Housing Briefing
*Prices are subject to change
- Connecting Our University & Parents
- Fosters mutual support and involvement
- Creates a sense of community and communication among parents
For additional information, call the Parents Association Office at 936-261-3570. Ms. Glenda Jones can assist you with inquiries.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.