- Special needs: Contact our office for special needs requests. Please allow a minimum of five (5) business days before your scheduled orientation for processing.
- Bring: picture identification
- Bring: a copy of your electronic confirmation
- Duplicate registrations: not accepted; contact the office with any changes
- Take the Texas Success Initiative Test: You CANNOT register for classes without having taken this exam or showing proof of exemption. For Exemptions Click here and you may register online at the Placement Test Registration
- Pre-Test: Complete the pre-test found at http://www.pvamu.edu/Orientationpretest to help prepare you for what will be covered at your orientation session. Feel free to print your test and bring with you to orientation to receive the answers.
- Meningitis: The state of Texas now requires that every first-time student(including transfers from another college/university) age 29 or younger regardless of classification, enrolling on or after January 1, 2012, must show evidence of being immunized against bacterial meningitis. Immunizations are valid for five (5) years. For additional information please contact Health Services at 936-261-1400
- Set up your Panther Tracks: You have been assigned a student ID which you need to provide when requested: «ID». Your assigned university email account is: «UNIVEMAIL». Set your email password immediately by visiting https://mypassword.pvamu.edu/ Once you complete this step,please go to https://www.pvamu.edu/pvplace which provides easy single sign-on access to online resources like email, registration, financial aid, PVAMU web content and much more. Your email address will be used for all student-related correspondence and should be checked on a regular basis. Issues with Panther Tracks sign on should be addressed to the Password Hotline at 936-261-9361.
- For Financial Aid purposes complete the steps below prior to class registration:
- Check your PV Place account to ensure ALL required & Missing documents have been received and processed.
- All steps listed on the Financial Aid web page MUST BE COMPLETED to process your aid
- Questions! Review PVAMU’s Frequently Asked Questions
- Check Your Award Status for your orientation session. Use Panthertracks and click on the “Student” tab at top of page, click on “Click here to access Panthertrack“, select “Award”, then select “Award for Aid Year”. Choose Aid Year “2014-2015”, and click Submit, click on Award Overview Tab.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.