Counselors and other university officials are on hand to serve you. We assist you with finalizing university business prior to the beginning of class and have department heads on hand to provide detailed information needed to successfully transition to Prairie View A&M University.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Class advisement and registration
- Financial aid appointments
- Student Campus Identification Cards
- Panthertracks Training
- Housing Tour, presentations and payments
- Treasury, Registrar, Auxiliary Presentations
- Much more . . .
First time students and parents should expect to remain on campus until 5:30 p.m. Admitted student lunches will be provided. Guests have the option of dining on campus for a fee.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.